SOLO TRAVELLERS SPECIAL
We are pleased to advise that five (5) lower deck solo cabins have just become available on this cruise with no single supplement!
Prices per person in AUD from
Sole use of a twin Lower Deck (window) cabin from $6,009*
Cruise departs 23 June 2019.
Hurry, this is a very limited offer (expires 19 March) and these cabins will sell fast!
This fifteen-day river cruise takes you on an amazing journey from Budapest on the banks of the Danube to Cologne in the heart of the Rhine valley.
ADD ON A DRINKS PACKAGE – An onboard Drinks Package:
Available for all new 2019 departures is an onboard drinks package (valued at $389 per person). This includes draught beer, non-alcoholic beer, soft drinks, juices, red/white/rose house wines, and wine recommendations from the menu – served with lunch and dinner onboard your ship. If you would like to add on this package please advise prior to departure from Australia.
CRUISE THE HEART OF EUROPE Cruise-Only package includes:
– 14 night river cruise from Budapest to Cologne aboard ms Charles Dickens
– All meals from dinner on your day of arrival until breakfast on your day of departure including Welcome Cocktails & Dinner plus Captain`s Dinner
– Complimentary onboard tea & coffee
– Five star service from an English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
– Complimentary onboard Wi-Fi
– The services of a Riviera Travel River Cruises cruise director and tour manager
– Included visits and shore tours: Admire the stunning scenery of the Rhine Gorge, Main and Danube | Guided tour of 2,000 year-old Koblenz | Stop in picturesque Boppard, Rudesheim, Mainz and Passau | See Miltenberg, Wertheim, Melk Abbey and Regensburg | Guided tours of baroque Wurzburg, Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest | Walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bamberg | Tour of Nuremberg – steeped in ancient and modern history – Including visit of the site of the infamous Nuremberg Trials and Nazi rally grounds | Live classical quartet recital on board
– Port charges
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for detailed itinerary or if you have any questions.